Everyone can be a big part of Arrows Rugby Football Club. You don’t have to play on the team to be a part of the gang. Here are all the ways you can be involved.
be an arrows rugby player
Want to play for the Arrows? It’s very simple, just follow these four steps:
1. Contact us or show up to a Tuesday or Thursday night practice. Practice and location info can be found here.
2. Pay $50.00 Club Dues. Please make check out to Arrows RFC.
3. Make $50 Club donation.
4. Register with USA Rugby. Click here to register.
For registration help please just follow these instructions. Players will not be permitted to engage in hitting drills unless they are fully registered with USA Rugby.
be in the know
To get up-to-date info on all things Arrows RFC please sign up for our email list.
be a social member
Don’t want to play rugby but want to be a part of the club? No Problem!
Just make a check out to Arrows RFC for $70 to become a Social Member. Social Memberships include the following:
1. Get into all HOME post game socials for free with dinner and drink included.
2. Free Arrows Rugby T-Shirt.
3. Updates on all things Arrows!
BE A volunteer
It takes a lot to run a rugby club and we are in great need of volunteers. See below for a list of volunteers needed for this upcoming season. Please fill out the form below and we will contact you about how you can help the Arrows!
• Home and Away Game Videographer – This volunteer will need to be present for our home and away games to film the game for us.
• Game Day Field Painters – We need 3 volunteers to be at Western Academy at 8:30 am on home game days to help paint the field.
• Post Game Social Setup and Food Service – We need about 5 volunteers every home game to help set up tables and chairs for our post-game social and help serve food to the players and fans. Free meal is included for you.
• Equipment Manager – This volunteer will travel with the club and help us stay organized by making sure we have all the equipment needed each game.
• Medical Trainers – If you or someone you know is a Doctor or Athletic Trainer, we are looking for a couple of individuals to help get our players ready for each game and be on the sideline to assist with injuries during the game.
• Fundraising Coordinator – If you are the type of person that just loves fundraising then we could use your help!
• Rugby Touch Judge – We need 3 or 4 guys or girls to get trained to help the referee each game by being a touch judge. We will get you trained.